Industrial Training / Internship
MATS offers various training programs in the field of industrial training for young under graduates and graduates from faculty of Engineering for branches ETC, Electronics, Electrical and Instrumentation.
This Industrial Training Program is designed to prepare IT industry ready resources based on report of NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) Human Resource and Skill Requirements in the IT and ITES Sector(2022)
Major Skill requirements and skill gaps in the IT Industry as per Human Resource and Skill Requirements in the IT and ITES Sector(2022)
- Ability to think logically/analytically as derived from educational background (and demonstrated by academic track record)
- Basic programming skills – proficiency in at least one language/platform (say, C, C++, Java or .Net framework)
- Ability to think beyond ‘Programming’ and acclimatize with the concept of ‘Software Engineering’ and ‘Systems Thinking’
MATS offers Training on below technologies/platform
- C language
- C++ language
- Data Structures
- RDBMS and SQL
- C# and ASP.NET
Salient Features :
- The content of these workshop are focused to develop the analytical skills and latent problem-solving abilities to investigate and to systematically approach to every unfamiliar problems
- The aim is to take the students far beyond the point where he or she gets code running primarily by copying examples and emulating programming styles from books.
- These workshops are designed to guide students to prepare for technical interview and coding round.